By-laws of the General Meeting of the Shareholders of Agora SA
By-laws of the General Meeting of Shareholders of the company under the business name Agora Joint Stock Company with its registered seat in Warsaw adopted on May 8, 1998 (notarial deed A 2373/98) as amended on December 1, 1998 (notarial deed A 7503/98), June 24, 2002 (notarial deed A 4283/02) and June 25, 2010.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
§ 1. Scope of By-laws
The Bylaws herein sets forth detailed rules and mode of convening and holding General Meetings of Shareholders.
§ 2. Definitions As used herein, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
1. Bylaws - the Bylaws herein adopted by a resolution of the Company's General Meeting of Shareholders;
2. Company - the joint stock company under the business name of Agora SA with its seat in Warsaw, entered into the commercial register maintained by Warsaw District Court, XIII Department of the National Registry Court under the number 59944;
3. Statutes - the Company's Statutes adopted on March 11, 1998 with further amendments;
4. Shareholder(s) - the Company's shareholder(s) or other person(s) entitled to attend the Meeting by the Commercial Companies Code;
5. General Meeting - The Company's General Meeting of Shareholders;
6. Supervisory Board - the Company's supervisory board;
7. Management Board - the Company's management board;
8. Chairman - the chairman of the General Meeting of Shareholders;
9. Participant of the Meeting - a Shareholder or a representative of a Shareholder attending the General Meeting;
10. Representative - any person(s) authorized to attend the Meeting by a proxy or other appropriate document entitling to represent a Shareholder at the General Meeting.
§ 3. Legal basis Meetings are held in conformity with legal regulations in force as well as with the stipulations of the Statutes and the Bylaws herein.
II. LIST OF SHAREHOLDERS